Shaloha Guesthouse offers:
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Hot and cold outside shower
- Gowns/bathrobes provided
- Luxury toiletries provided
- Surfboards for hire
- Masseuse available on request
- Complementary firewood supplied
(Shaloha has the most spacious and luxurious communal areas in Jeffrey’s bay)
First Floor Facilities
- A large, comfortable lounging area with a LCD flat screen TV (USB enabled), DVD player and satellite channels.
- There is a large dining area (seats 10) with a mini bar.
- A full self-catering kitchen, coffee station, and a breakfast bar (seats 8).
- This kitchen opens out onto a large outdoor BBQ area with its own spectacular view of Supertubes.
Second Floor Facilities
- A large communal lounging area with a LCD flat screen TV (USB enabled), DVD player and satellite channels
- There is also a library at your disposal, which opens out onto an expansive deck with a stunning 180 degree vista over Supertubes and the entire bay.
- Perched above this lounging area is the “Eagles Nest” with its own fully equipped kitchenette which services the second floor suites and has a unique panoramic outlook over the suburbs of Jeffrey’s Bay as well as being the highest viewpoint of Supertubes.
The house has 24 hour security and each room has a security button.